What to Bring
- Please bring a valid referral.
Alsobring your Medicare card so you can claim the Medicare Rebate at the rooms.
- Personal Health Record (Infant purple book)
- Completed Patient Registration Form
- Relevant X-rays and test results.
- If relevant any school reports,
behaviouralquestionnaires, cognitive assessments, reports from allied health professionals, (i.e. speech pathologists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, psychologists)
- A list of your questions and concerns.
- Activities for the waiting room.
DrRoberts tries to run on time however on occasion you should be prepared for some short delays. The waiting room has facilities for children, including a large fish tank with tropical fish, and a TV/DVD player wall mounted. There are a large variety of books for you to read to your child while you wait.
- Mother’s are welcome to
breast-feedtheir babies. There are also toilet and change room facilities in the building if required.
- Last but certainly not least if your child were old enough,
DrRoberts would like them to bring along a drawing for him.